Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Half month GONE!

HELL YEAH! Today finally I got a little bit mood to update my blogggg. I was being too LAZY lately!! I know =/ I had lost the passion to write my blog. The life recently is quite dull and unmotivated. Many sad things happened to me too!! ='( Arghhh!! What am I going to do with all these??!

I know no matter how and what, the life is still going on. We should not keep thinking of the negative things but MUST KEEP OUR THOUGHTS POSITIVELY ALL THE TIME!!! Somehow, I know this is easy to say but hard to work it out. But trust me! I will try my best!! =)

The time is really tickling fast. Now is already in the middle of March and I still feel like myself doing nothing at all =( About my studies, it is not really going well since I am so LAZY and UNMOTIVATED...=/ About my working life, it is still so far so good coz got extra income --- MONEY!!! $_$ *I need a lot of money $$$$* Although sometimes I will be very tired after worked but MONEY is my motivation!! Wanna to earn and save for my coming soon Taiwan trip ^^V

Oh yea..recently I had addicted to an anime named One Piece!! It is really a great anime to watch!!! =D Especially the Usopp and Luffy always made me laugh my ass off XD




I found this!!! Very cute, right??? =P
I LOVE ONE PIECE!!!

I believe that no matter how sad or how dull your life is, there are still something else to cheer you up. The reasons to be happy again =) Maybe it is just a little small thing only. Being happy ain't that hard at all. You want to be happy or not? It's just up to you =) hehehe...

Someone had cheered me up with the Starbucks~~ =P

Gonna go for some food hunting soon!!(¯﹃¯) I miss the yummy food all around the world so so much...wait for me!!! FOOD is one part of my life. I can't live without them!! HOHO *I know everyone also the same. Just ignore the sampat me =P* Stay tuned.

No comments: