Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Special Date ❤ 5201314

Oh yeah! Yesterday was another special date again but NOT a special day for me. HAHA! It was a happening day again!! =D

Early in the morning, I had attended a Aaron's friend's registration of marriage (ROM) at Thean Hou Temple. Izit feeling weird and want to know why I will go there although I not even know the FRIEND? Cause I sampat lorrrr.. >__< LOL. Actually that is not the truth. HAHA. The truth is that Aaron invited me to go with him coz I think he need a companion? lolll and also I got ntg to do at home. I think this should be a great thing to do on the day! =D

 Outfit of the day. 

Thean Hou Temple
Many of them were thinking that I am the one who want to register for the marriage thingy when I posted the pic onto my Facebook =_= What a BIG joke weyy!! Hahahahhaah..siao. I am not that fast run into a marriage life kinds of person. Moreover, I am still single now XD

He is Aaron, the happy boy. 
Thanks for bringing me go to your friend's ROM ya ^^

Actually, this was my first time attending someone's ROM. Hmm. I feel like very samfu and sweat a lot on that day. Plus many peoples on that day too. I think it was because of the BIG HOT SUN laaa...=[ If got makeup all also ruined by the sweat and hot weather dyy. Can u imagine that feeling? Just like an ice-cream melting under the sun (╰_╯) *frustrated*

Anyways, I still feel  it was a BLISSFUL DAY. Many of the couples were married on that day. (ROM = Marry for me) Just the pre-process I not really like it. I am thinking want to have my own wedding in the church maybe? Cause it looks romantic and feels nice!!! =D

The process of the ROM as following:

The bride and the bridegroom and also the families.

All are singing their names on the paper.

 The wedding rings ^^

Congratulation to Li Chi & Bryan =)

 Kiss kiss ╭(╯3╰)╮

A blissful day with them

The big signboard of the day <永结同心 4-1-2013>

 It's me and Aaron with the bride & bridegroom ^^

Some pics from Fujiflim Instax 200. Sweet sweet!!  


 The red tanglungs hanging in the temple. It looks so nice =D Got CNY's feel!!!

 Roses of the day 

After the ROM, we went for lunch at Manjalara, Kepong with the bride & bridegroom & the families. We had Yong Tao Fu as our lunch. Second round again with Aaron + Aaron's friends, we went back Setapak had our dessert at Tong Pak Fu.

Yong Tao Fu and some other dishes as our lunch

Mango Ice

 Beancurd Skin Soup

 Curry fish balls

Rice ball syrup

Ended the morning + afternoon session for the day. There is another night session. Hehe.
Will update it soon. Stay tuned ^^

2 comments:

shhing_慧 said...

这天真的是好日子耶~甜品很吸引我=)

雪梨子 said...

Shhing_慧:
甜品样子很吸引,但却不是很好吃啦>_< hehe