My last post was about my plans and options for new year eve, right? Ahah! Let u guys guess which option I had chose at last ^^ I bet no one will believe in my option. My option is Option seventh, stayed at home and faced the wall count down for 2013 lolll. Unbelievable right? Even me myself also can't believe this =_= But nvm, this year I sure will plan well for my new year eve and won't wasted it again =D
Fireworks in the sky at SOHO KL ♥
Really thanks to MC for the picca! He knows I just stay at home and didn't go out for countdown.
So sweettttt of him. I really appreciated so much of these little things he did to me!! =)
Another countdown at Marina Bay Sand of Singapore ♥
I used to call this building as BANANA!!! Don't you think it just looks like a banana??? XD
This picca was sent to me by Mr.Hulk. He is so lovely and sweettttt too =)
Thank you for the sharing!!!
Before end my story of the day, I nearly forget to write about HIM! Someone that very important and special to me in my life =P I known him as Spider-Man lolll. He was the person that I met in the last day of 2013. Seriously, this was really surprising me >_< Coz I never thought that he will call me up for dinner!! We had Burger King as our dinner. And that was my first tried of Burger King =_= It's really SUCKS! I don't like the food especially the ONION RINGS!!! Yuckyyyy!! =(
BUT no matter how sucks the food was, I am still so glad and happy to have dinner with him. We knew each other for half year and we seldom got chance to hangout for lunch or dinner. So, I will appreciate every single moment that we spending together =) And thanks for being honest to tell me about my weaknesses and a better person that I should learn to be.
Happy New Year everyone!!! I was posing in the first day of 2013 alreadyyy. Hehe. Can u see my gestures? It's 2013 =)
First day of 2013, I hung out with my blogger friend Jerome Fo a.k.a Mr. Jay Chou (周董)for me. He dated me out for lunch and then he wanted to take some pics of the Doraemon in Fahrenheit 88. There was a Doraemon Fair in Fahrenheit 88 since quite long time ago (I guess) and that day 1st Jan 2013 was the last day of the fair.
After he finish worked, he came to pick me up to Pavilion. Traffic was not really bad on that day BUT the parking was really HARD to find =/ We were jamming inside the basement parking lot of Pavilion and we used up around half an hour to get a parking =/ I never met such situations in Pavilion before. Goshhh!! This was crazy man!! =_= People mountain people sea inside the Pavilion...@_@
First thing we were going to do was FIND FOOD TO EAT!!! Both of us were really hungry madddd =( It was around 3 something afternoon already. Sighs. After searching around and we decided to go for Japanese cuisine again! Aww~ Sashimi ♥ My love.
We went to Ichiban Boshi @ Pavilion KL had our late lunch. This was my first time entered the shop. The environment is nice. Got Japan's feel =D The most important is no need to queue for food! Hiak hiak hiak XD I love the restaurant so much. U know why? Because the choices of food here are so many!!! Many until I dunno what to choose...at last I chose Business Gozen ♥
Tadaaaa..This is the Business Gozen set ♥
It consists of Salmon Sashimi, grilled Mackerel, assorted Tempura, appetizer, Chawanmushi, Miso Soup Rice and Fruit.
It just cost me RM25.90 whole set. Really worthwhile for me ^^
I love the sashimi and especially the chawanmushi taste so good!!! Fell in love with it dyy. HAHA.
Once finish our late lunch, we went to Fahrenheit 88 for the Doraemon Fair. Really a lot of Doraemons at there. I mean the soft toys, t-shirts, stationery, water bottles, cushion pillows and a lot more all are in Doraemon themes.
Following are all my piccas with the DORAEMONS!!! ♥♥♥
I know Doraemon is many people's childhood memory. I used to watch the anime on TV, VCD, DVD or from the comics when I was super young. I wish I have a real Doraemon with me. So that I can have the 竹蜻蜓 and 任意门 go wherever I want. But seriously, I am not a fans of Doraemon >_< HAHA!! I just love all of the cartoons and soft toys =P *no offences ya*
Nahhh~ This is the blogger that who always bring me go hunt for nice and delicious food. *paiseh yaaa..the pic was taken last time at Senya Izakaya, 鲜家 for the X'mas dinner* He is Jerome Fo and also known as Mr. Jay Chou (周董)for me. I am telling the truth that his side face really look like Jay Chou!!! Believe or not, you will get to know when u see him =)
Lastly, I met up with my bbf Yeng Zhao at KLCC for my very first dinner in 2013. And this was also my very first birthday celebration dinner with him for the month =) Aww! I'm really feel so thankful and grateful that even though he was busy like hell (work as an auditor and it is peak period now), he's still willing to spend his time with me. Arigato gozaimatsu!! ♥♥
We were having our dinner at Ki Ki Taiwan Cuisine by Fong Lye @ KLCC. Although it just a simple dinner celebration without any cakes and presents but I was really grateful for everything he did for me. I also quite long time never met and saw him dyy. Kinda miss him.
His nerd and cute face XD
Ahahaha!! If you see this, pls don't punch me for snapping and posting the pic ya =P
I was having braised beefs with rice set as my dinner.
It was in quite huge portion for me. Can't finish the food weyy T^T so wasted...sighs.
Me with the bbf Yeng Zhao ♥
Just ignored my oily face after outing for whole long day =_=
The two big jagung in the city!! =D
Colourful fountain infront of the Suria KLCC
I had been sitting in front of this while waiting for YZ to finish his work and fetch me home.
Suddenly I feel that being an auditor is really LIFELESS and STRESSFUL.
NO holidays NO entertainments No rest NO friends =/
Ending for my first day of 2013
It was quite happening for me and damn tired too!!
But I am just enjoyed it so much!! Love my life ♥♥♥ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment