Seriously, I am damn fucking tired and exhausted now =/
I was insomnia last 2 night, right? And guess last night what time I went to bed? I studied until 12 midnight then cannot tahan ady! Went to sleep straight =P But then I was automatically woke up at around 5AM morning. I think I am just too stress? =.= I just don't care and slept back again. Finally woke up at 6.30AM =)
Okayyy..don't ask me how was the exam =.= coz I will not answer to any of you =P
I met up Janice babe for lunch after my exam. We went to Melawati for our favorite chicken rice shop had lunch!! The char siew there very yummy. My ah gor intro me the food here. I loving it!! ♥♥ I love the boss there too =P He is just such a nice and kind person. He always smiles at me happily whenever see me. And he always know what food I want to eat =)
Oh yaaa! My ah gor get sick dy This is really bad. He is always that weak and once get sick hard to recover =/ And I felt a bit guilty coz I am so busy studying for exam and got no time to take care of him. Usually when he was sick, I used to take care of him >_< I just like a mother? LOL! Hopefully he will get well soon. God bless him!
After tapao the lunch for him, me and Janice babe went to Festival City Mall watched movie. I guess this is one the ways for me to chill out after exam. Teehehehe. We watched Jack Reacher =) This movie is nice! But I always blur blur when watch such action movies. Hmm. Why say so? Just maybe some parts I can't really understand.lolll. Just forget about it. lalala.
At last back to home like a zombie. Tired maxxxxxx and I still don't want go rest myself rather sitting in front of my lappy update the post =P
Okay la...Going now..
Now the first paper down and still left 1 more to go =D Aza aza fighting!!!
TGIF peoples!! ♥♥♥
Enjoy your Friday night and I wanna go sleepppp now.
Good night xoxo
2 comments:
now is tarc exam period.
Add oil and good luck ya!!
幸福王子: Thank you!!! =)
Post a Comment