Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Eve???

Arghhh!! New Year Eve is coming very very soon which is tml =_= Omg! I dunno what to do at New Year Eve and there is no any plans for me yet =( I think now I should concentrate on my study but not blogging at the wrong timing here. Sighss. But then my mind still will think about tml night.

How about you, my dear readers? What are your tml's plans??? Mind to share with me? =)

Suddenly, I rewind back my old memories. I am thinking of one of my New Year Eves at Genting Hingland. I had spent the craziest and happiest New Year Eve moment with my dearest friends and of course my love one too. That year we just 16 years old, year of 2007. We all were just secondary school students. I really forget who came out with this idea for going to Genting countdown for year 2008. But it was really fun and happening for me!! My first time countdown in my life. I guess same for them too =D

Are you READY for the countdown??? XD

Let's us welcome the year 2008!!!
Omg! Please ignore my that nerdy look =_= I was 16 years old that time. HAHA! So young =D

The gang in secondary!!! 

Okayy..this is the only New Year Eve that I remember the most! =/ It is really memorable to me! At least in my life, I have such good memories of them all being together with me. Look at the pic, we were so YOUNG and ENERGETIC!! Yeah ^__^V

Last year, I was spending my New Year Eve with my ex-boyfie. That night was really simple for us. We just went down to the 4th floor of my condo and watched the fireworks. This is really SIMPLE enough, right Haha!! 

SO, how about this year? Tomorrow? I thought want to go out and have some parties maybe? Coz I never partied at any big days before. Just get myself party nonstop whole night and finally become a drunkard and back to home and sleep. Erm..I know this sounds great but not really that great actually.. Really very fan arghh =| 

Maybe at last I really stay at home and countdown alone in my room? Hmmm.. There is big possibility that I will do so=) 

BUT seriously for me,  the most important thing is not going where and how you celebrate it, it's just the matter of who will be together with you at that moment. I really wish my love one could appear at tml night. But, I know it will never happened to me =/

It's ok. No lover but still I have some good friends and also my Janice babe with me♥ We got some plans on tml night. Perhaps. But I really dunno what are the plans yet =X 

Okay. I gotta go. Back to my books. Will update again ♥ XOXO

Wishing you all a Happy New Year Eve 2012!!!

No comments: